Introduction to the AquaClimb® Classic Range
With the evolution of the AquaClimb Classic and the installation of over 300 locations throughout North America we are proud to introduce the features of the 2012 AquaClimb Classic Range.
- Full modular system -Four height options and unlimited width options
- One standard design that fit ALL Five climbing surface panel options
- 304L Stainless Steel with epoxy coating for wipe clean surfaces
- Contemporary architectural design with a minimal deck footprint
- Design load testing to withstand 100 MPH wind loads
- FIVE climbing panel options
- Spirit - Entry level, flat panel design
- Krystal - Clear, flat panel design
- Ascent - Full featured colored panels
- Canyon - Full featured natural rock colorings
- Non abrasive, textured climbing holds
- Pre-assembled full height units delivered ready for installation
- Easy local contractor or maintenance staff installation
- Step by step installation guide online with video links
- 100% deck install - No wet feet!!
- Minimal tools required
When selecting the size of your AquaClimb, we always recommend that you choose the highest AquaClimb allowable, this is determined by the depth of your pool at the location you are proposing to install the AquaClimb. Budget determines the rest of your decisions.